Sunday, March 16, 2014

Four Infinity Scarf Patterns to Keep You Warm -- A New Pattern eBook

Amidst the three crochet projects I've been working on simultaneously, my blogging here and my regular writing work, I've been busy writing a new pattern eBook! The Twisted Infinity scarf I finished the other day was the last of the four patterns I wanted to create for my pattern book. With it finished and photographed, I can finally say "Ta-da!" or "Voila!" and present my next (but not last!) crochet pattern eBook.

Enjoy crocheting three beginner and one intermediate infinity scarf pattern for yourself or to give as gifts.
This pattern eBook was a labor of love. As I created each pattern, writing it as I stitched, I made alterations along the way. I put myself in your shoes, carefully considering the projects you might enjoy and find useful, as well as those that offer a bit of challenge and a learning opportunity. My sincerest hope is that you will find all of the above in my newest crochet pattern book, Four Infinity Scarf Patterns to Keep You Warm. If you like, while you're browsing, you can see my other books here.

With that accomplishment crossed off my Crochet To-Do list, I'm going to diligently continue working on my Lazy Daze Poncho (WIP pictured below), which is just a thrill to crochet because I love the yarn I'm using.  Even the name of the color -- Watercolor -- fills me with yarny pleasure! The Lazy Daze Poncho will be my next published pattern, which leads me to a question...as a consumer, do you prefer patterns of single items or do you like a pattern book that offers a few crochet patterns in one? Your thoughts and feedback are most appreciated! Wishing you a Happy, Crafty Sunday!


Made with scrumtious Redheart Boutique Treasures in "Watercolor", this gorgeous poncho is a WIP for an upcoming pattern book.
Lazy Daze Poncho -- a Go Crochet Crazy WIP

6 comments:

  1. I personally prefer pattern books with more than one pattern for different items because I normally have more than one project in the works at one time. I need something small I can take along to work on my lunch hour and then a bigger one for evenings that stays at home. Can't wait to see the poncho book.... That IS a beautiful yarn! I've been in the mood to make one. Definitely ordering the infinity scarf one :) Thanks, Mary <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, that's great feedback! Very helpful; thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Monica as to liking more than one pattern in a book. It is nice to have different options and designs. What ever the mood strikes at that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's helpful feedback, Erika. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. That is GORGEOUS yarn. Very spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katherine! I'm more than ready for anything that says "spring"!

      Delete